Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life In The Fast Lane//Moving Too Slowly


Two weeks before I leave for this adventure of a lifetime. I'm incredibly excited, but as I sit here, nursing myself back to health from a bout of a cold/sore throat, I am not blind to the dangers of this undertaking either. As my departure date gets closer and closer, time seems to go slower and slower, and I keep remembering things that need to be done. It's a little frustrating actually. It seems like the perfect way to forget something important. (Knock on wood!)

As of now, though, I am appreciating the last couple weeks with my family, even if time is going slowly. I know that all too soon time will be flying by and I will be halfway around the world. (Literally. It's a 12-hour time difference.)



Thanks to Paul McPherson for convincing me I needed a current picture, and for taking quite a few on a lovely afternoon in Gloucester! This one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment