Friday, July 30, 2010

Tickets!

Today has been the most exciting day of the summer so far.

First, I bought my plane tickets to (and from) Cambodia, so the whole trip is officially, really, absolutely going to be happening! It is crazy: I didn't think I could be any more excited for this trip, and yet, when I clicked the "confirm flight" button, I think I could have levitated, I was so happy.

Second, I applied for surf and yoga camp last night, and this afternoon, received the confirmation email, so that trip is official now too! Since I had the confirmation, I went ahead and bought those tickets as well.

Third, even after buying both sets of tickets, I think I still have about $50 in the bank. Score!

Fourth, I've put up a list on the right side of the screen of things that I'll be using when I go to Cambodia to teach. If you are interested in donating, the items on this list are a good place to start. As I know more about my placement and the specific needs of the orphanage I'll be in, I will update the list. Please, do not feel obligated, but do know that any and all donations will be very, very much appreciated.

Ahhh, the magic of excitement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment